Information notice – COVID-19
Given the lifting of the lockdown measures announced in May, the Ateliers SAQ par ITHQ will resume in September 2021. As of September 1, proof of vaccination against COVID-19 and an identity card will be required to participate in our workshops. Please make sure you to have your proof of vaccination on your phone or print it out before you arrive at the event.
Clients whose activities were cancelled and who are currently on a waiting list will be notified first of upcoming availability. Please note that our wine and food pairing workshops are suspended until further notice. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
I bought an Ateliers SAQ par ITHQ in face-to-face and this one is cancelled because of the Covid-19. What are my options?
Two options are available to you:
- You can contact our customer service to transfer your registration to a date in the fall when our activities resume.
- You can obtain a refund. Please note that gift courses and gift certificates are non-refundable. The value will be credited to your customer account.
If you have other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us by email or by phone. Our team will be happy to assist you!
What health measures will be in place when face-to-face activities resume?
At Ateliers SAQ par ITHQ, we are committed to taking all the necessary measures to protect the health and ensure the safety of our customers. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 and an identity card will be required to participate in our workshops. Please make sure you to have your proof of vaccination on your phone or print it out before you arrive at the event.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, or returned from a trip abroad less than two weeks ago, we ask that you not visit the restaurant.
If this is the case, please let us know before the scheduled date of your workshop.
A path has been defined to ensure your safety and that of employees:
- You will need to wear a mask as soon as you arrive at the building where your workshop is being held.
- Upon your arrival, you must wash your hands and answer a health questionnaire related to COVID-19.
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, our staff will be happy to direct you to the room where your workshop will take place.
- Once you are seated at your table, you can safely remove your mask and sip and savour all the products.
- When you are circulating throughout the building (e.g., visiting the restroom), you must wear a mask at all times.
- The rooms that have been chosen to welcome you have been set up so participants can respect the 2 metre (6 feet) physical distancing rule.
- Consequently, all the tables for participants will be placed 2 metres (6 feet) apart.
- Please note that putting tables together will not be allowed, even for participants who live at the same address.
Our hygiene, cleaning and disinfection measures follow the highest industry standards.
Employee health and training
Our staff has been trained to offer you a safe tasting experience. Our employees will also be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (masks and visors).
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us by email or by phone. Our team will be happy to assist you!
We look forward to welcoming you… from 6 feet away!